IoT Development Resources
Embedded developers know that every application involves a new set of challenges. Every program is different. Adding requirements for wireless mesh networking only heightens complexity and difficulty. That is one of the many reasons that customers choose Synapse's SNAP® technology — so they can focus on their application instead of the network.
Visit the Developer Microsite or the Synapse Community Forums now... there is no cost! Learn how others have successfully integrated wireless technology into their products. Gain insights, tips, and advice.
Synapse offers one of the best customer forums in the industry. With our free Synapse Community Forums, hundreds of engineers just like you interact with our experts and your peers every day. The complete code for commonly used routines is available for download at the touch of a button. Sample applications interfacing with GPS systems, keypads, and more are accessible without cost, and this library is growing daily. The Forums provide convenient access to the latest product software (and documentation) for loading into your SNAP modules right over the air.
Smart Lighting Resources
Looking for smart lighting specific support and resources? Visit our Lighting Microsite now for more in-depth tutorials and resources that will help you along the way. You'll find wiring diagrams, user guides, cut sheets, and more.
Product Change Notices
Do you want to learn more about the latest PCN activity? Review the links below to find the information you need.
- 3G E20 EOL, 2107-11-30
- ANT-2.4-xxx PN Change, 2016-05-03
- DIM10-100 Label, 2016-05-25
- DIM10-250 Temperature, 2017-09-07
- E12, E20, SNAPlink Label, 2017-06-30
- Lighting Kit, PN Change, 2017-09-25
- LP00x-001 EOL, 2015-10-09
- LP250-11 PN Change, 2015-10-23
- LP400/LP301/LP201/LPSET EOL, 2016-01-04
- Module Color Change, 2017-02-10
- RF300PD1 EOL, 2017-12-04
- Sensors EOL, 2017-09-25
- SM200P81 Antenna, 2017-09-08
- SNAPcore 2.8, 2016-11-18
- SNAPcore 2.8 (revised), 2017-07-31
- SNAP Lighting EOL and End of Service, 2017-04-14
- SNAPlink 232 and 485 EOL, 2018-02-01
- SN132 Update, 2017-10-23
- SS450 3G- 4G, 2017-09-05