Wireless Application Development Environment
Synapse’s Portal is an interactive, wireless application development environment that runs on Windows, Linux or MAC (beta). Users develop applications using a syntax-highlighted Python editor to create scripts to wirelessly download into SNAP nodes. Portal supports a fast, real time view of your SNAP network, configuration and monitoring of your devices, a channel analyzer, data and event logging, and more.
- Comprehensive administration tool for
- Participates as a full-fledged peer on
- Runs on Windows (2000, XP, Vista), Linux or MAC (beta)
- Syntax-highlighted Python™ editor for developing SNAPpy™ scripts
- Invoke (RPC) script functions on any device
- Remote nodes can invoke (RPC) scripts
- Channel analyzer to find ideal channel
- Event Log with timestamps and filtering
- Graphical Data Logger
- Node configuration editor
- Channel scanner to detect new or un-configured nodes
- Connect to SNAP Connect over Internet or TCP/IP LAN
Portal can be downloaded from our Customer Forum.